North Carolina Radon Testing Certification & Credentials
Although there are no state requirements for conducting radon tests or installing radon mitigation systems in North Carolina, the team at Raleigh Radon is constantly improving our credentials to better serve our customers. Not only are we certified for radon testing, but we also hold other certifications in green building and building science to give us a better understanding of the whole house as a system.
During real estate transactions, we provide convenient and reliable radon testing services to home inspectors and REALTORS®.
- Licensed NC Home Inspector #715
- Certified Inspector: American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Member: NC Licensed Home Inspectors' Association (NCLHIA)
- Former licensed general contractor
- Former custom home builder (100+ homes)
- Former engineer at Fluor Engineers and Constructors and at Shearon Harris Nuclear Power Plant
- Civil Engineering graduate, North Carolina State University
- Licensed NC Home Inspector #3556
- Certified Radon Measurement Specialist (NEHA-NRPP)
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Specialist
- BPI Building Analyst
- HERS Rater Qualified
- LEED Green Associate (USGBC)
- Licensed NC Real Estate Broker #249659
- Triangle MLS Subscriber #80747 (TMLS)
- Member: National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Member: NC Association of REALTORS (NCAR)
- Member: Raleigh Regional Association of REALTORS (RRAR)
Raleigh Radon is a Green Plus Mover
A major part of our company philosophy is sustainability. We are working with Green Plus to become certified in triple bottom line sustainability — people, planet and performance. This certification program teaches us how to find an equilibrium between employee engagement, the local community, the natural environment, and financial success. We strive to become a sustainability leader and encourage other businesses and organizations to focus on the triple bottom line.
Raleigh Radon is a leading radon testing company in the Triangle area. Choose us for digital radon tests and radon mitigation system installation in Apex, Cary, Carrboro, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Creedmoor, Durham, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Hillsborough, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Raleigh, Rolesville, Wake Forest and Youngsville.